Digitally transforming your membership: Practical seminars designed to guide you through key steps in creating a digital landscape for your members
Date and time
Thursday, 18th May 2017, 15:00 to 18:00
- Are you currently looking for a CRM or membership system?
- Are you looking to improve engagement with your members?
- Do you want to segment & personalise interaction with members?
This seminar looks at how membership organisations should:
- Approach critical CRM/database decisions
- Analyse the advantages & disadvantages of each type of system
- Provide the right level of member engagement & reporting to meet their growth plans
- Provide a 360° view of their members’ activities
Hear from a membership organisation that has been through the process - learn from their experiences, and an expert on implementation from one of the UK's leading association partners.
Who should attend
Managers & executives of associations and other membership organisations who are looking to improve their team efficiency, measure member engagement and increase member retention.
If you're looking for honest and practical guidance to make clear decisions on how to provide modern integrated services to your members, this seminar is for you.
||Tea, Coffee & networking on arrival
||Welcome from the Executive Director of the Association of Association Executives
A CRM Solution vs. a Membership Database - the difference and which is best
Speaker: Ahmed Eltohamy, smartimpact
Case Study: The Alternative Investment Management Association
Kirk Taylor, Chief Adminstrative Officer
AIMA - The Alternative Investment Management Association
Discuss and share your challenges, and questions with Experts from AIMA, smartimpact & AAE to answer your questions on CRM
||Networking & refreshments
||Close of event
Once you have registered,
(at no fee) before the event.