Association Digital Transformation Series: Creating Innovative Learning Solutions
What to expect:
In this creative Seminar Gaelle Watson, On-Line training expert, will take you through the 5 most effective steps in order to define, establish and launch an innovative online-learning strategy allowing you to inject increased quality and performance throughout your membership. This event will support your strategy to grow and develop in an increasingly volatile, complex and ambiguous market where members expect personalised, accessible and affordable learning solutions.
Some areas that will be addressed are:
- Creating more accessible CPD membership
- Looking at the best ways in which to develop a new generation of members
- Examining how to guarantee all your members are up to date with industry standards and processes
- Developing a learning strategy with little or no budget
The content includes:
- Developing learning goals in line with strategic organisations goals
- Segmenting and profiling members by learning categories
- Identifying key life style features
- Creating a learning strategy
- Identifying technical requirements and maximising readily available tools
- Setting up a pilot
- Assessing performance and results
- Embracing change
Who should attend
If you are a senior executive responsible for learning, professional development or certification, or want to know more about developing an online learning strategy, then please register to attend.
||Registration, Refreshments & Networking
||Establishing a learning strategy in line with organisation and learners’ needs
||Refreshment & Networking
Defining and launching a successful pilot
Networking discussion: breaking learning barriers
Virtual Classroom Specialist & Founder
Gaëlle is a certified online facilitator and coach whose work for RICS received an E-learning Award in 2014 in the category “Best use of synchronous online learning/Virtual Classroom”. Gaëlle founded SyncSkills to enable trainers and training organisations to transform and adapt their courses to the virtual classroom without compromising on quality or losing any of their individual course identity. Gaelle works with national and international organisations to design and implement unique, innovative learning strategies for commercial training organisations and membership bodies.
To learn more about Gaëlle and SyncSkills visit www.syncskills.net
Once you have registered,
(at no fee) before the event.